Problem loading FSC plugin - first time user

Hi

I have downloaded the zipfile for the FSC QGIS plugin version 3.4.1 from this site. I am having trouble loading it. I am trying to load from QGIS using the ‘Manage/Install Plugins’ option in the Plugins menu and I am trying to ‘Install from ZIP’.

I get the following error message, can anyone help?

“ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘QGIS-Biological-Recording-Tools-3’
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\PROGRA~1/QGIS32~1.8/apps/qgis-ltr/./python\qgis\utils.py”, line 401, in loadPlugin
import(packageName)
File “C:\PROGRA~1/QGIS32~1.8/apps/qgis-ltr/./python\qgis\utils.py”, line 888, in _import
mod = _builtin_import(name, globals, locals, fromlist, level)
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘QGIS-Biological-Recording-Tools-3’”

You don’t need to download the zipfile from here. Instead you can install the plugin from the QGIS plugin manager as it is hosted by the QGIS plugin repository.

Thank you for your help.

I initially tried to install the plugin through the manager in QGIS but it didn’t appear in the list of available plugins (I am using the latest version of QGIS).

However I have just got around the problem by using a different zip file. The first file I downloaded, the one which didn’t work was QGIS-Biological-Recording-Tools-3.4.1.zip - I then downloaded QGIS-Biological-Recording-Tools-3.4.1-master.zip which worked fine.