How to report a bug
If you think you’ve found a bug or some other unexpected behaviour in the QGIS biological recording tools plugin, we encourage you to submit a bug report. Bugs can be reported on the QGIS plugin GitHub code repository (aka repo for short). Here is a step-by-step guide:
- If in doubt - that is, you’re not sure whether you’ve found a bug or not - we suggest popping a new message thread here on the forum to discuss the issue before submitting the report.
- Once you’re happy to report a bug, you’ll need to do so through GitHub, a collaborative code hosting service.
- If you haven’t done so already, sign up for GitHub.
- Open the QGIS Biological Recording Tools repository and navigate to the Issues tab.
- Click New Issue .
- Type a title and description for your issue.
- When you’re finished, click Submit new issue .
How to suggest a feature
If you would like to suggest a new feature for the QGIS plugin, the best place to do this is here on the forum. Post a message describing the feature and why it might be valuable and let’s discuss it!